The dental laser produces beams of light energy that are used to treat and assist a range of dental treatments.
Dental lasers are a very safe and convenient technology, being used for various dental procedures such as
- Operculectomy – ro remove extra gum tissue from wisdom teeth.
- Frenectomy- to remove muscle tissue which may interfere in denture fabrication.
- Crown lengthening – soft tissue crown lengthening in order to place the margin of the crown below gum level.
- Teeth whitening – it has also been used to assist in the teeth whitening procedure.
- Biopsy – can be used in soft tissue biopsy procedure.